Thursday, January 2, 2014

Cheers to 2014!!

Morning All!!

How was your 2014 going so far? Hope it started out GREAT as there are lots to look forward to in a new year as we get a chance to start anew again =) I had a nice calm new year with crafting and a get together at my grandma's house. Anywho...have you guys got a chance to see Leanne's post for the Decemeber challenge reminder we have going on?! It was so totally awesome that it inspired me to make this card below that I am going to share with you guys!



I used Chuckles with Gecko here with a blue, black, and silver color combo. I used a double invisible tape adhesive to cut 2014 through the Cricut and added fine microfiber silver glitter to finish it off.  You can kind of tell it has a little bit of red glow to the numbers because I taped the adhesive to red paper on one side before I cut it.  Had so much fun creating this! Hope to see all your creations as well in the current challenge going on ;)

Hugs,
Kathy

3 comments:

CarlavdM said...

What a fun card with Chuckles Kathy.
Wishing you and all the other team-members a good and creative 2014 tooooo!

kanatanewf said...

A great way to start of a new year! Loving the sparkle!

RiNNE said...

This looks awesome, Kathy!! TFS!