Thursday, November 7, 2013

Winter Yumi is visiting Rome background stamps tutorial


Hi all, are you ready for a little tutorial??
Today I am showing you how to create a background using different stamps.
I have decided to make a postcard from Rome with Winter Yumi.
Love this cute girl stamp!! So suitable for many occassions.

As you might know I live close to Rome in Italy..
so I have stamped the Colosseo and a Vespa scooter.



step 1 stamp your main stamp onto a post it,
cut the image closely to the edges


step 2 position the mainstamp ( post it ) onto the paper ,
and stamp the the "background " stamps


step 3 take away the post it


step 4 stamp the image in the "empty" space


step 5 cut the paper into the shape you wish and colour the image

I hope you forgive me I have made a little mistake , I noticed too late,
I did not cut the space between the legs of Yumi...
so a little piece of the scooter is missing.
Sorry...I did not have time to make a new card.

Hope this will inspire you, have a nice day a lots of stamping fun,
please do not forget to join our colour challenge ..
( green, purple, orange, black )
You still have a day to join but remember only one entry per person.


PS I am always happy with your visit on my personal blog too..


Hugs Blankina

4 comments:

kanatanewf said...

Blankina, this is an absolutely FANTASTIC postcard! Winter Yumi looks right at home in Rome! psst. It's a lifelong dream of mine to eat and drink my way through Italy - particularly since my dearly beloved is now studying to become a Certified Sommelier! For the next four weeks they are studying the wines of Italy!

Denice said...

I agree with Sheena...what a FANTASTIC tutorial!! I have the perfect stamp to use with this technique and am going to give it a try...TFS and the inspiration!!!

RiNNE said...

Fabulous tut!! Your postcard looks wonderful!

She's a Color Queen said...

Very cool Blankina! Love it!