Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Not wanting to let go of Summer

Hi There Yumi and Fumi Friends!!!
This is Linda Tan the guest designer for November, I'm very excited to be part of the creations for November.

Here in Southern California the weather is pretty nice all year round, but with the holidays coming I know that it is going to start getting cooler, but my mind is still in Summer mode, so I Yumi W/Birdie is exactly how I'm feeling.
Doesn't it feel so nice day dreaming in the middle of a grass field and a warm summer day.


Hope your having a wonderful day like Yumi!!!




6 comments:

kanatanewf said...

Welcome to the team, Linda! Your dreamy, summer card has me wishing for warmer days!

Blankina said...

Lovely dreamy card Linda, have fun during the GDT month..
Hugs Blankina

Denice said...

Oh, such a warm and sunny card...she is definitely day dreaming! Looking forward to more of your wonderful creations this month.

Unknown said...

I sure wished I was Yumi for sure~! Makes me want to be on vacation mode with your card...LOL Can't wait to see what you have for the rest of the month!

Cyndi said...

Very cute Linda! Love the scene!

RiNNE said...

Congrats Linda!! What a cute card!