Friday, April 19, 2013

Featured on Friday - Where's Yumi & Fumi?

Hey everyone!
(This is the second post of the day, scroll down to the previous page to see our latest sale news!)

Sorry this is a couple days late.  Work has been pretty hectic and I've finally found some time to share my picks for this week.  Today I wanted to feature cards using Yumi!

Created by Blankina using Yumi with Book:

Created by Olivia using Winter Yumi:

Created by Cebelica using Yumi:

Created by Ollie & Company using Yumicorn:

Congratulations ladies!!  Grab our badge and share it on your blog! 



Stop by next week to see if you were featured at Yumi & Fumi Handmade!  Leave a link in the comments section so we can come and visit you.

Have a great weekend!!
xx
Leanne


4 comments:

kanatanewf said...

Lovely creations from everyone who was featured!

Lynn said...

Super beautiful cards! Thank you for giving more inspiration and ideas for using your cute line of stamps.

cebelica said...

Awww, thank you ladies for featuring my card. That's really nice of you! Hugs! xx

Blankina said...

What an honour to see my card show cased, thanks a lot..

Hope to join with the challenges but I am leaving in a few days..not sure if I can make it,

HUgs Blankina