Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Winter Yumi

Are you looking at this card and trying to decide which you like better....the adorable Winter Yumi, the fantabulous SEI Corrine DP, or maybe it's the sweet sentiment by Inkadinkadoo?

I think it's the combination of all three that makes this card so adorably cheery!!


But as cheery as this card is, I'm a bit sad because I've almost used up the entire 6x6 pad which I bought solely for this rainbow paper. Once the pack was opened, I fell in love with all of the patterns and am proud to say that I've kept every smidgen of scrap and in this case, the scraps were perfect for paper piecing Yumi's hat and skirt.
I kept the embellishments to a minimum because (I'm starting to repeat myself here) I couldn't bear to cover up the DP.

Copics
Hair: E31, E33, E35
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Scarf: R05, R08
Boots, W3, E23, E31, E37
Coat and Eyes: GB10, G00, G24, G40, YG11
Have you had the chance to check out the newest challenge going on  at Y&F H? It's all about using Dies and Punches and you can check it out HERE, but hurry because the challenge runs until February 15th.

Lasty, because the motto here at Y&F H is "Smiles found here" I'd love to share my latest iPhone App find with you...it's called Mouth Mover, it's FREE, and it's sure to make you giggle!


Thanks for sharing part of your Tuesday with me,
Denice

2 comments:

Leanne said...

She looks awesome Denice! I love her outfit and it's too bad you've run out of paper from this pad, it's awesome!! Great share today, definitely made me smile.
x

eva said...

wonderful card and sentiment!